PLEASE READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT WITH Rideolife CAREFULLY. BY USING THE Rideolife WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THEM. IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, IT CONTAINS PROVISIONS THAT MAY LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS, SUCH AS THE SECTION ENTITLED LIMITATIONS.
Copyright © 2016 Rideolife All rights reserved. The contents of this site are owned by and copyrighted by Rideolife and its suppliers and may contain trademarks of Rideolife or others. You may print, copy or save portions of this site for your own use only – provided that all copyright and trademark provisions contained on the site remain intact.
Unauthorized use of any portion of this site beyond that contained in the previous paragraph may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
While Rideolife uses reasonable efforts to maintain this site in an up-to- date fashion, it does not warrant the completeness, timeliness or accuracy of any information contained on this site, and may make changes thereto at any time in its sole discretion without notice. All information contained herein is provided to users “as is”, “with all faults,” “as available” and at your sole risk.
Infringing Content – DMCA notice
If you believe that anything posted on this site offends your copyright you may email Rideolife at rideolife @gmail.com. We will take actions we believe are appropriate in the circumstances, including removing the material and contacting the person that posted it. We may restore the material if we receive a counter notification. If you materially misrepresent that any material infringes your copyright, you may be liable for damages, including court costs and legal fees.
A notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to Rideolife that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Rideolife to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Rideolife to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.